Traveling to the
The Canary Islands likewise supply a series of social alternatives to check out, consisting of the significant website at San Cristóbal de La Laguna, which has been granted the Globe Heritage classification by UNESCO, as well as the job of César Manrique in Lanzarote. If you’re entering February you’ll likewise have the ability to take pleasure in the incredible Circus in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Its coastlines are its most superior destinations, as well as are excellent for loosening up in the sunlight or taking pleasure in water sporting activities such as windsurfing as well as diving. On the inside you’ll locate remarkable landscapes which are suitable for trekking, cycle touring, rock climbing as well as also caving.
These islands are understood for being the sunlight center of Europe and also deal with moderate temperature levels as well as a series of exceptional all-natural tourist attractions. 5 of its 7 islands have been proclaimed a Biosphere Book, as well as the island chain, has 4 national forests.
A few one of the most amazing consists of the volcanic views of Lanzarote, the coastlines of Fuerteventura, and also Grand Canaria with their dune, or the environment-friendly woodlands of La Palma as well as La Gomera.
Just how to arrive
How to get to the airplane
✈ The Canary Islands have excellent air transport connections, reaching practically anywhere in Europe in 5 hours or less.
✈ You can see how to get to your destination on each airport’s information page.
✈ You can check a table of approximate journey times to the Canary Islands from other parts of Spain.
- The best way to explore each island is probably by car.
- The islands of Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, La Gomera, El Hierro, Lanzarote, Tenerife and La Palma have airports and ports with plenty of transport connections.
- Gran Canaria and Tenerife are the two largest islands and have many transport options every day, both by plane and ship.
- The island of Gran Canaria also has many daily connections to Lanzarote and Fuerteventura.
- The island of Tenerife has many daily connections to El Hierro, La Gomera, and La Palma.